Monday, April 22, 2013

TAG your it!!

TAG, I'M IT! My good friend Whitli tagged me in a fun little blog game, so here it goes!

1.Your life is going to become a script for a movie. Who would you want to play you?
Kate Hudson, she is my fav!

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
It was a cold,rainy, slushy wintery morning and I had my arms full of books, and a full backpack to boot as the Aggie bus stopped at my stop I proceeded to get off. Well more like FALL off. The steps were so slushy and slippery I slipped on the first one, and fell down the rest. It was humiliating. Books and papers were everywhere, and my backpack popped open and everything fell out. To make matters worse the mean bus driver got on the speaker and said " Girl down, girl down, everyone exit through the back of the bus.." Yeah everyone DID exit the back of the bus, just to see the dumb girl with a muddy bum, bruised tailbone, and shattered pride scramble to pick up her crap all over. Worst. Day. Ever. 

3. What are three things you cannot live without?
Husband, chocolate, Comfy clothes 

4. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Without a doubt to meet Doris Day.. :) 

5. Favorite vacation destination?
Quebec, Canada-- it was a mini Paris... 

6. What is your favorite holiday?
A toss up between Thanksgiving and Halloween... I LOVE FALL, and FOOD! 

7. What movie always makes you cry?
The Notebook, never fail. 

8. What is your least favorite word?
My least favorite words are more like social media slang: Lol, lmao, u, r, anything that basically makes people look like they can't spell. ANNOYING. There are real words for a reason peeps. 

9. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
From what my family, and friends say: How Happy I am (most of the time ;) )

10. What are your favorite places to shop?
Target, H&M, Hobby lobby, BOHME

11. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Un-made beds! I have to make mine everyday, if I don't it haunts me all day long! 

Thanks Whit for tagging me!! Now I tag Amanda, Pam, and Sara!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment