Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Conference Spring 2013

Colt and I had the opportunity to go to the Sunday afternoon Session of Conference this past weekend. I have been before, but Colt hadn't so it was neat for him to experience it! It is truly the coolest thing to be able to witness firsthand. I love how many people there are all over temple square, who are there for the same reasons we are. 
 I look nasty in this picture, but I just love the temple and my handsome hubby so I had to post it!! :) 

 To drown out all the protestors people would line the sidewalks and sing songs from the hymn book. Their voices echoed across temple square! It was soo awesome to see! When I was snapping this picture two brother missionaries just happened to be walking through :) Perfect timing Elders! 

 Our view on our left side..It is amazing how many people this building can hold! Did you know about 21,000 people can fit in this conference center?! INSANE! 

 At the end right after the prophet walked out.. MOTAB sounds SOO beautiful in person, words cannot express..

 Colt and I

Colt taking it all in--

We are so blessed to have been able to attend General Conference. It is such an amazing experience! My most favorite part of going to Conference is right before the cameras start rolling, when the prophet enters. Everyone stands, and it gets sooo silent. I get chills everytime. It is such a sacred experience, that I will cherish forever. Such an amazing day, and the perfect way to start off another busy week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment