Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Easter of Festivities

Colt and I didn't celebrate Easter weekend together, but it was okay because he got much needed family time in St. George, and I got much needed work/homework/Sister time in Loganland :). Colt had Friday off so he drove down to St. George Thursday after work to see all his family. The next day him, his Dad (Brad), and Brother (Marshall) went on a short fishing trip. From the sounds and looks of it they had a good time, caught many fish,around 60 or so, and even found some really cool areas. Marshall got some BEAUTIFUL pictures, of which I hijacked off his facebook... Thanks Marsh! :) haha



 My Colt doin what he loves :) 

Colt and Marshall striking a pose... Colt was so excited about this picture... In the background on the rock you can see indian pictures and markings... How neat is that?! He was pretty excited to show me...

He has been growing out a beard, so I feel it is only fitting to call him my LumberJack Colt. I sure do have a handome hubby!! 

Between the fishing trip Colt was also able to spend some time with the rest of his family which was way good! They celebrated Micky's 18th birthday, she is such a beautiful girl!  Happy (Late) Birthday Micky!!  They also celebrated Easter, the Stocks came up for that as well. We sure love those kiddos they are just adorable! There is nothing that Colt loves more than being home in his Dixieland... I just wish I could have gone with him!

My weekend was not near as eventful as Colts.. School is kicking my trash- and we had a event at the castle. The few moments of the weekend that I did have free I had the opportunity to spend some time with my sisters. Jayme came to Logan for her spring break and stayed with Jess, and since I wasn't able to get out to see her at all during the week we planned a short and sweet girls night. She is growing up WAY too fast...

 Goose and I in line for a table..

 Baby sistas.. Aren't they pretty chickadees??

Jess and I
We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and stuffed ourselves with their delicious rolls and our meals.. haha talking girl talk the entire time.. After that we went on a little shopping excursion, it made me so excited for our annual Girls Trip in August which is going to come sooo fast! Then when we started to wind down we finished the night off right with some yummy frozen yogurt at Twizzleberry! It was much needed, and such a good break from the craziness of life.. Thanks sisters for a short sweet evening of girlishness :) love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment