Saturday, April 27, 2013

Is Summer here yet!?

 Is SUMMER here yet?! Boy we are sure ready for the warm weather and the sun to be out everyday! This spring has been a LONG one! Last week was my last week of classes, THANK GOODNESS- I am burnt out when it comes to school... Unfortunately for Colt, he is just going to be starting all over again, getting his MBA- I do not envy him in the slightest! So before that craziness begins he is taking advantage of fishing, exploring, and just relaxing! The weekend we went to conference we stopped at Cabellas so Colt could get some waiters.. I insisted that we go see all the fish, it is my favorite part! He wasn't thrilled, as you can tell...


 Jord (AKA GOOSE) started a new job this month at Twizlberry! I call her my little Twizzlebee... she is constantly working between Northwood, and Twizl so I have made a little ritual of going to see her, everyday I mean as much as I can... ;) Its the perfect excuse to get myself some frozen yogurt... MmmHHMmmmm... Isn't she CUTE!?!


My most favorite thing in the world is being an Aunt.. So any spare moment I have (which has been sparce lately) I try to go on Nephew/ Niece visits.. This time Kyler came to my house- I got to baby sit her one day while Jess went to the Temple, and we sure had a blast! Kyler is fascinated with hair, so the entire time she was fixing mine, because apparently it wasn't "Pretty" enough! Ha I sure do love kiddos... 


One evening Colt and I went and saw Mr. Beckham boy! He is sooo CUTE! I just love to snuggle him, he is literally the happiest baby ever! He would giggle so hard everytime we threw a ball at him, it was cutest thing in the world, I thought I had recorded him giggling, but it seems my phone got the best of me, and wasn't ever recording :( BUT I DID get him doing his inchworm/on the floor running man.. He was cracking us up, Beckham wants to crawl soo bad that when we lay him on his tummy, he just goes crazy! I think he thinks if he kicks his little legs hard enough he will move.. haha oh the joys of babies!! (Oh and don't mind my NERDY voice.. I sound funny... haha)


 With Summer comes EVENTS.. We have them, LOTS of them. EVERY weekend. But it really isn't that bad cause it keeps me busy, and my mind off alot of other things! It sure does make our cherished summer months FLY by!!


Here in Logan it is SLOWLY warming up... To celebrate the warm weather, the other day, I ate about 10 otter pops and just sat on my front steps waiting for Colt to get home...BEST. DAY. EVER. Its these kind of moments that make life sooo GOOD!


 Colt and I are so blessed! We have so much to be grateful for, and so much to look forward to! Happy SUMMER everyone!!! :)



1 comment:

  1. We are ready for summer too! I love reading you blog and LOVED the video. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete