Monday, October 19, 2015

July

Our favorite part of July is just when the sun begins to go down and its cool enough to take our girls on a nice stroll up the mountain. We LOVE where we live.... the mountains are literally seconds away with so much to do! It was a beautiful summer here in Cache valley- with July by far the hottest month of them all. We don't have A/C so it can be kind of rough some nights- but we live and luckily its really only 3 months out of the entire year. July came and went in a flash. We had fireworks- as usual. And Colton's Brother Marshall and his wife Taylor came to visit us in Logan- it was such a blast!! We had a farewell on Colton's side in Springville so we got to see all his family. My Mom sisters and I had our annual girls trip, and to top it off my sisters and I visited Hogle Zoo with the kiddos :) It was busy but filled with family and we wouldn't have it any other way! :) I was absolutely horrible at taking pictures of all the festivities so here is what I got.... haha 


I could just love on this little guy EVERY DAY. He is adorable and I was in Auntie heaven!!! Desmond's first trip to Bear Lake was a success I'd say :) 

Colton with Lauren's little Owen... He is such adorable Uncle- I can't wait for the day he can be a daddy!!! 

MY turn with Owen... :) 

I am so mad at my self for not getting a picture of us with Elder Murdock at his farewell!!!! He is just awesome and is already such a amazing missionary!!!! So proud :) I guess I will make it my mission to get a return picture with him and Colt!!! 

DINOSAUR Exhibit at Hogle Zoo- Kays was in HEAVEN.....

Seals and Sea lions are so fun to watch!!!

Kayson was freaking out about the T-REX!! I love these kiddos!!!! 

Love me some Khloe Bear!!! 

Well peeps thats all I got for July!!! YAY for SUMMER- and YAY for summer being ALMOST OVER!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment