Tuesday, October 20, 2015

August in all its craziness!


We kicked off August with a good ol float down the Onieda Narrows in Preston... It was so fun cause Mom, Dad, and Meme were in town. We had a blast- and laughed- ALOT- My mother + a inner tube = priceless ;) hahaha it took us about 3 hours to float from top to bottom, and then Bryan's parents invited us up to Mink Creek for some lunch... Holy Cow Wendy's yard is BEAUTIFUL- it was such a fun afternoon- I think its safe to say Colton and I (and everyone else) felt the fullness of joy that day! That is what paradise feels like I am sure :)

Just makin himself comfortable... haha this man...




Our whole crew

These look alot bigger when you are on the river... hahaha oh so fun!

Photo op ;)


I would post more pictures of Colt but he ended up taking off his shirt and had to share the raft with Kayson.... hahaha so he would kill me if I posted those pictures because they were quite entertaining.. This same weekend Jessica and Bryan Blessed their sweet little Khloe Arda- It was quite the weekend......


Bumpa with his girls! I sure love these little girls! 

This man is my Hero! Not very often does he make it to Richmond- Such a blessing!

My little angel girl! 



Always making me smile :)

My heart

Isn't he so handsome!! SO glad I locked him in FOREVER! haha 

We also had a nice visit from Colton's folks in August, it was a quicky but so nice to see them!! We enjoyed a yummy dinner, and then the next morning took them to the famous LD's Cafe here in Richmond. After lunch we stopped at the Fudge store and got a treat- and then took Brad and Jayne to the local Harvest Market. It was so nice having them visit! We love showing family and friends around our little home of Richmond! As always it was too short but we are so grateful they could come up! 
Other than family visits life consists of work, Dacie, Dixie, and doctors appointments. Since moving to Richmond date night for Colt and I are pretty rare- after a long days work and a 20 minute drive home the last thing we want to do is drive all the way back in to Logan- So we cherish those rare occasions when we both have enough energy to go on a date. 

This was one of those date night occasions :) Man he is handsome!!!

Me and my pup before a little road trip... This girl brings me immeasurable joy!

Snuggle fest :)

Fresh out of the Groomer- so not happy with me ha

Life is so good- we are so blessed, and I am oh so happy fall is in full swing! WAHOO! Excuse me while I go change all my scentsys to everything PUMPKIN! YAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment