Monday, January 18, 2016

September 2015

WOW September feels like a lifetime ago! It was one busy month that's for sure! Since we had sooo much going on I am going to break it up into two posts- this one about what we did all month and the other about our IVF journey. We got to celebrate Labor Day in St. George with the Cox's. It was as always a fun time- I really hope we can live there someday- we never want to leave when we visit!! We hiked, BBQ'd, crawdad fished, did nails, and just hung out with family! BBQs with the Cox's mean one thing- Jayne's (mother in law :)) homemade potato salad.... Its my favorite! HA!

Brad, Colt, Colt's friend Robert, and I went on a hike where Colton's friend showed us some Petroglyphs around St. George. They were so cool!! This one was a woman pioneer on the Spanish Trail that goes right through St. George- she used axle grease to write on the rock. SO COOL!

Colt's friend Robert found this one on a hill across from the Shanghi Mormon one. This one is especially cool because it is Native American!!! It's so neat to see how they wanted to tell a story. My Father in law Brad is so knowledgeable when it comes to the history in Southern Utah with pioneers and Native Americans- I loved hearing all the facts and tidbits about the way these people lived! Mind Blown. :)

He would kill me if he knew I posted this- but I couldn't resist :) haha I Love this man!!

 We Visited the Mountain Meadows Massacre Memorial site- such a interesting story as well :) 


I love this crew :)

Sunday naps are always the the best with these two!

We were all matching so figured we should have a photo op ;) Man I have the prettiest sisters!!!

Found some time to throw some shellac on the girls... Micky's nails turned out DARLING!!! I love what I do!!

While I was doing nails Colt and the others went crawdad fishing :) 

The feast afterwards

taking it all in :) 

Poor Dacie girl had a rough month in September haha I took her to the groomer and the lady that normally does her was sick so a different gal had to do her grooming- NOT GOOD. She got razor burn in places you should never get razor burn HAHA! Poor pup- she was fine until we got her home and then she started licking like something was irritating her- sure enough she was making it worse and creating sores :( so a quick visit to the vet- landed her the cone of shame and some ointment we had to put on her haha.... Beauty hurts right? HAHAHA at least she was "PRETTY" :) :) 

Right after I picked her up :) No clue what was in store... ;) 

Pretty girl :) 

Poor girl... She was soooooo embarrassed and snuggly for two weeks! hahaha Dacie is literally like our child. I love this pup so much! She is my little comforter- always knowing when I need some loves...... I am officially a crazy dog lady ;) 

Later on in September we went to good ol Burley to help the baby sis get ready for Homecoming... HOW is she a JUNIOR?!?! WHAT THE?!?! She literally has a entire glam squad.... Jordan and I did her nails, and Jess did her hair- and I topped her off with her makeup :) she looked so pretty! We sure love our Memer Jeaner! 
PRETENDING to put his boutonniere ;)

Her beautiful flowers and dress......

Too cool for school yo! HAHA oh to be young.....

Since September was IVF month Colt and I tried to make the best of all of our trips down to Pleasant Grove and Murray... One trip we couldn't leave the Salt Lake Valley until we had some results back so we went and ate at the Cheesecake Factory in City Creek, and then walked around temple square for a bit. It was nice to have some alone time with my love- with no agenda- or plans really. Its the simple things that can make us most happy in life and in a marriage. 

Such a beautiful day with my handsome Hubby!


Temple Square was not busy at all, it was so refreshing to have peace and quiet on the temple grounds Thank goodness for this beautiful house of the Lord!!! 

So thats about it for September- it was here and gone in a flash! I felt like we lived out of our car- haha but thats ok it was for a worthy cause! IVF story up NEXT! Whoot whoot! 



No comments:

Post a Comment