Monday, January 26, 2015

Holidays 2014

Wow I can't believe we are already a month into the new year, and I haven't even written about our holidays... Another year gone- so crazy! Halloween was such a blast this last year, we went to our good friend Emily and Brad Heugly's party which was so fun. Played games, visited, took Polaroids, and stuffed our faces with amazing food haha! :) Dacie was a butterfly this year which was ADORABLE  (I know I know poor dog... ;) ) and we had to go visit the kiddos of course. It was such a fun night! Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays!

 I cannot believe how big these kiddos are getting! So crazy! I had a pic with Colt in it with us- but I can't seem to find it.. sorry Colt!

Me and my cute little butterfly :) 

Baby Butterfly ;)

 For thanksgiving this year we were lucky to go down to St. George with Colton's family. It was so great seeing everyone, and as always we had such a good time- didn't do anything too exciting- but it just felt good to be with loved ones. P.S. My mother in law is the most AMAZING cook-- and I look so forward to her thanksgiving meals every year! They are divine!

The Cox Crew :) 

December was alot more crazy than the other two months! We had something every weekend which made it go by that much faster. So crazy That it is all over. Colton's family won a couple extra tickets to the Church Christmas concert on temple square so we met up with them one weekend in Salt Lake- the Concert was sooo good, and as always the lights were beautiful! :) We ended the night at the cheesecake factory- made for such a nice night out :) 




December was filled with work, and ward parties, friends and family, and we wouldn't have had it any other way! We are so blessed to have the friends we do, and are also blessed with such amazing jobs! They sure spoil us :) 

We sure love these two :) 


Christmas this year was with my side of the family- but was so weird because not all of us were home! But it was still so nice to be home surrounded by family. I was AWEFUL this year at getting any pictures! ha the only one I managed to snap was of my sweet pup snuggling me the night of Christmas :) Bear with me peeps, sadly the only pictures I take are of my Dacie nowadays. haha!

Oh Christmas Tree 

Dacie Claus- love this pup!!

Also for Christmas this year, Colton's parents gave us a cut-out copy of these little reindeer that have been in the Cox family for years and years, it was so special and we are so happy to get our own little set for our future family to enjoy through the holidays :) I had fun painting these babies, they turned out pretty darn cute! 
Before 

After :) GOLD GOLD GOLD MMMHHMM :) 

This year for New Years we just stayed home, and it was so wonderful :) sipped hot cocoa, ate until our hearts content, and were in bed by 11:00 Haha welcome to adulthood, another year gone a new year here :) We hope all of our friends and loved ones had a fantastic holiday season- CHEERS! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment