Monday, January 26, 2015

Cox Bedroom Remodel

For months now we have been wanting to change up our bedroom- so we decided it would be our Christmas to each other :) There is nothing more rewarding than fixing up a old home and making it our own. I am so lucky I married a handyman-- who happens to work at a building supply Whoot whoot! :) haha Here are some pictures of our room.... It used to be a ugly mauve purple gray color- haha and so we chose a really soothing light gray- and Colton ripped out all the old trim, and replaced it with some new beautiful headers and baseboards. We still need to get new bedding- and rearrange but here is what we have so far...

The before ugliness :) hahaha I was in the process of painting the ceiling when I realized I hadn't snapped any before pictures- so this is the only one I got before new paint and trim... 

After the paint job.. I am still trying to convince to take down the light fixture so I can paint it---

What the trim looked like before and after- now the before picture was taken in our hallway- our next project-- but you get the jist :) 

Before the new trim/headers :) 

After AHH :) 

Next up on the to do list is new closet doors, and regular doors throughout our upstairs. Colt did such a great job on all of it- and I must say I totally let him have complete control over what kind and what type of baseboards/ headers to get- I am so proud! He really does good work! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment