Monday, January 26, 2015

All about DACIE

So I decided to designate a post JUST of Dacie-- haha she is all I take pictures of nowadays it feels like so why not! I know getting to see our pup all the time is prob. annoying for a lot of peeps- but since we don't have kids this is what you get- a dog :) hahaha It is crazy how much she has changed. She is on the bigger side for a Yorkie which is interesting, but we are wanting to breed her someday so that is okay with me- it won't be as hard on her little body.

This was taken when she was 10 weeks old

This was taken a couple of weeks ago-- so crazy how little she used to be! 

This pup LOVES toilet paper rolls- she walks around the house with them like this.. haha Dacie DUCK!

I come home to this more often then not... Colt claims he doesn't care for her- but he really does :) 

In the last couple weeks one of her ears have decided they want to stand up :) hahaha I LOVE IT! 

She never was a yappy puppy but the last week she has sure found her voice and really has become quite the brave little guard dog- she sits like this on our bed like this just waiting to hear someone coming to our house :) haha 

Okay so I am officially a crazy dog lady designating a blog post solely to our dog- haha I know I say this all the time but Dacie really has been so good for us- she has taught me so much, and is truly like my child! So there ya have it- I hope you think this face is as cute as I do :) The. END. 


No comments:

Post a Comment