Thursday, August 27, 2015

Projects

Someone at our house has gotten the project itch..... Man this guys is building left and right.. It sure pays to be married to someone who works at a building supply :)  Haha so Colt has always wanted to make us a bed.. and boy did he deliver!! All I said was that I wanted it Chunky, and white- the rest was totally up to Colt. He is a keeper for sure, and knows his wife well enough to make it exactly how I pictured it.... 
The beginning of something amazing...

Painting took forever it felt like- Colt did it ALL. 

Putting it together.. Our center piece is a wood door that was in the junk pile at Sunroc- Colt saw potential in it and it can't be more ideal. 

My worker bee

The finished product ahhh I could look at it all day he did AMAZING! 

Our next project was a matching corner hutch :) and boy oh boy I LOVE how this one turned out... 
The Beginning of something great :) 



Before Paint

Not a very good pic, but it looks sooo good- and matches my bed perfectly!!! Ps this picture is taken above- so it looks smaller-- but it is as tall as me in real life ;) 

Isn't she a beaut?! :) My bedrooms is quickly becoming my favorite room of our home! 

Because we only really have two large walls in our room and one of them is taken up with my massive bed, I decided to throw up some decor... I am lovin the way it turned out!!

Well folks thats that :)  I am sure with fall right around the corner we both will be getting the create something new itch...so stay tuned :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow colt I'm impressed!!!! What a great job you have done ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow colt I'm impressed!!!! What a great job you have done ...

    ReplyDelete