Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week of May 12th-18th

It is strawberry season, so that means JAM making season... And boy my big sis Jess and I sure did make lots and LOTS of it... 32 pounds of Strawberries, 50 pounds of sugar (sooo not healthy... so don't judge!) and 20 boxes of pecten later we landed 40 or so jars of jam...Thank goodness we collected all our prego jars throughout the last year!! Unfortunately though, we had strawberries coming out of our ears! This entire roaster pan below was what we had left over- MMM... 





 Half of our jars...

 The Finished product... OOHHH sooo good, and sooo WORTH IT! 

This last week I also had the opportunity to attend a wedding of a very dear friend of mine, Dani Adams. She looked soo beautiful, her hubby is sure a lucky man thats for sure! :) It seems like yesterday that we were in 9th grade, playing night games, going on spring breaks to Vegas, boating, all the fun stuff you do when you are in 9th grade! Oh the memories! I had the best childhood/adolesence because of Dani, and our other dear friend Regan Funk! Obviously life has taken all of us to different places, and people, but these girls will always hold a special place in my heart! Congrats Dani and Jason, we wish you the best!! :) 

Its amazing how much we change... This was a typical us when we were little... ha

Love my Dani! 

They were so cute! 

I had to post this one.. it is just so endearing... Such a beautiful couple, they are gonna have some freakin cute kiddos!!! 

My Ainsley... I am so so happy got to see this chicka during the wedding festivities! She is truly one of my best friends!! 

This coming week is going to be an exciting one! Colt's little sister Corinne is getting married on Saturday, so we are headed to St. George for a few days, a much needed mini Vaca!! :) We are so excited to see all the family that will be there!! Bring on the Sunshine and WARM weather!!  

Colt bein a goof, he is always making me smile! I sure do love him! Happy Sunday everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment