Friday, May 31, 2013

St. George Baby!!

We were soooo EXCITED to run away to St. George for a few days! It is always such a good time, and neither one of us ever want to leave.. One day, sooner than later hopefully, we will live there permantly :) We just have to tell ourselves that so it makes leaving a wee bit easier- but not alot.. haha
It was a sad day, coming home to Logan! We officially have the vacation blues! 

Working at a Reception and Event center we get our fair share of wedding ceremonies and receptions.. Whenever I watch a ceremony take place I can't help but feel a certain sadness overcome me. Till death do us part. It just doesn't sit well with me- I want to stop the whole thing and scream they CAN be together FOREVER! This is the one part of my job that I honestly have the hardest time with! Attending James and Corinne's wedding was so fulfilling! It was a BEAUTIFUL sealing, not to mention Corinne looked STUNNING! They were so happy, and it was so amazing to watch. I loved listening to the things the sealer had to say to them, words cannot express how perfect it was. We are so excited and happy for James and Corinne to begin this journey of life together! Congrats you guys we sure love you!
 The happy couple :) Pre-Wedding!

Mr. & Mrs. James Beard!!

The day after Corinne and James wedding Colt's cousin Rio had his homecoming! He was such a great speaker, and from the sounds of it a amazing missionary! After his talk we all gathered for a yummy lunch, and later a giant family home evening with everyone in the family! It was a BLAST! We sang songs, and had a talent show- Of which I might add I married into a family with AMAZING voices and talents! Then we ended the night with more food of course :) haha I swear I gained about 30 pounds this weekend!

Mitchell, Ryan, And Colt 

 All the pretty girls!! 

 FHE after the homecoming luncheon...

 Nothing better than family..


The Rest of the memorial day weekend kicked off with great food, family and fun! On Memorial Day we went up to Pine valley and cooked up some good ol hot dogs, and smores! It was so fun to just relax with everyone! Sadie Bug and Kellen were the funnest to watch, Kellen LOVED playing in the sand and rocks, and Sadie was cute as a button on our hike! She definately kept us entertained the whole hike :) Until we have our own, Colt and I agree that being a Aunt and Uncle is truly the best thing in the world! We love our nieces and nephews more than anything! I called Sadie my little buddy, she is so stinking cute I just can't get over it!

The Crew, minus Jayne and Grandpa.. haha 

Coolest little guy I know :) 

 Pretty Micky :) 

 Colt playing with the kiddos! 

 I just love this picture, because they are both looking at Colt like he is giving them some words of wisdom... :) haha

Miss Sadie Bug, eating a S'more isn't she the cutest?!

The day after memorial day we took Sadie and Micky and went and saw EPIC. It was a really cute show, afterwards we just relaxed and enjoyed being in Dixieland! Colt was in heaven going on rides on his bike, and I just loved laying around being lazy! We seriously have the vacation blues- hopefully eventually we can both get enough time away from our jobs to go on a real vacation, but St. George will just have to do for now- and I am okay with that! :) Happy Memorial day everyone! 
 
Colt and Mr. Kellen..

Colt's little piece of heaven! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment