Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Life Update :)

WOW It has sure been a crazy last couple of weeks!!! I started my new job last monday and trained all week long, and this week I started on the teller line, I never knew they had to know and do so many things for just one transaction. It is going to be such a good job, we are super excited! I am thrilled I no longer have to work Sundays, now I can go to church and spend time with my husband all day long! :) I am the luckiest girl alive, Colt and I have now been married for a month and two days! Time has FLOWN by! It feels like we were in the temple getting sealed just yesterday. I came home from work on monday after working a long 9 1/2 hours of on the job training, I was so exhausted! When I came in the door I saw a rose ( in a water bottle, Colt's makeshift vase :) ) With a note that said: "Happy 1 month anniversary Jen!! Love ya!! -your husband" AWE man it melted my heart, sweetest thing ever! I am so grateful to have such a awesome husband, he is so good to me and is constantly building me up! I ask myself everyday how did I get so lucky to marry a guy like Colton? He is my best friend and I cannot wait to live the rest of my life with him! We decided we seriously needed to start working out (not working for two weeks I was making goodies ALOT) haha Colt is always saying he doesn't want to be the typical newlywed couple who gains a billion pounds, SOO we signed up for planet fitness for now because it is cheap :) Colt has been going faithfully, but I cannot say the same! Haha hopefully we can both get into the habit especially before the holidays really start...

No comments:

Post a Comment