Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Best. Husband. EVER.

I am a HUGE fan of twilight, I guess you could call me a twihard, or even just a NERD haha but I don't care I love it! The books are so good, even tho the movies can be kind of cheesy, those of us that have read the books appreciate those cheesy moments that do happen on screen. As you all know Breaking Dawn came out last weekend.. It was literally like Christmas for me! Normally I go with girl friends, and Jess but since I am not in Logan I had no one else to go with :( so Colt (being such a good husband) said he would go with me! It seriously made my day! Haha he just wanted me to be happy and knew it was killing me to wait to go see it... When he said he would go with me I ran to the theatre and got some tickets.. :) 6 hours later we were watching Breaking Dawn!! It was such a treat! I am so lucky to have a husband that will put aside his pride and come watch twilight just to make me happy :) I love you Colt, thanks for being so amazing! 
 
Before the movie.. SOO exciting! haha 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Glad you posted this update, I didn't even know you had a blog :) What a great picture of the both of you! Corinne, Mick and I saw Breaking Dawn on Saturday. I'm not a twihard (read only the first book) but nonetheless found the movie entertaining (minus a few parts:) See you both tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I wish I could of seen you while you were in Logan. But I know you were busy with your sister! Maybe next time, or hopefully I will be moved closer so we can hangout more :) You blog is cute you look so happy! Love ya girl miss ya!

    ReplyDelete