Sunday, June 28, 2015

Uncle Tim

On May 26th this earth lost a amazing man to brain cancer, my Uncle Tim. My heart still aches for my sweet Aunt and cousins- who we love so much. I cannot imagine the amount of grief they felt at that time, and from here on out without him. We are so blessed with the knowledge of eternal families, and comforts the temple brings. As we sat at the funeral I looked around and saw all of our Cousins, Aunts and Uncles as well as my parents and siblings and was struck with the thought that THIS is what family is for. We are here for each other through thick and thin, hard and good times, no matter what. Hopefully my cousins felt the love and support as our Morley family rallied around them at this most hardest time. I love you Morley Cousins!!! 

The most amazing people right here :) 

I hitched a ride with my parents to the funeral in Salt Lake, it was the first time in at least 2 years my Dad was able to make that long of a trip, it was so nice to hang out with him outside of the usual setting of my parents house, we are so fortunate to still have him around. 

 The sisters

1st time in YEARS all of us Morley cousins were together!!!! Ah I just love this family so much!!!

Oldest Grandchild Sibito and Youngest Grandchild Jayme :) 

In our attempt to line up from oldest to youngest cousins... here is the youngest side....

And the oldest side....



Goof balls ;)

Mom and Aunt Terri and their babies- obviously now all grown up :) 

After spending time with the family for the funeral I was so overcome by gratitude that we have such a amazing family, and I am so so happy we can be together as a family forever!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment