Friday, May 30, 2014

PICTURES!

So three months ago I won a photo shoot, pretty awesome I say so myself. We were in DIRE need of some pictures other than wedding photos around our house, and were so so so happy to win the drawing! My old roomie BreAnne was the photographer, I have always loved her photos, they are so beautiful- and very in the moment. So if you are looking for a amazing talented photographer give her a call, or visit her website here: BreAnne Weston Photography Sooo here are our pictures, ENJOY! :)




















My personal favorite :)





Boy oh boy I sure do love this guy! He is my rock, and my best friend. Cheers to almost three years with this incredible man I am lucky enough to call my husband. Forever and for always :)

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Jenna!!! So pretty. Very well done. You two are adorable! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete