Sunday, July 21, 2013

Introducing....

Introducing Dixie Cox!!! We are SOOO thrilled to have a fur-baby, she is adorable and seriously the cutest pup I have ever seen! For a few weeks now Colt and I have been thinking about getting a dog- trying to decide the best kind to get. Then one night Colt found some puppies on KSL- they were Brittany Spaniels, and ready to go to a good home, so we thought heck might as well go look. One thing led to another, and we just fell in love with the little girl. The name Dixie suits her sooo well, and Colt I might add- as I have mentioned many times before he loves his Dixieland.As she gets a little older, her coat will be white and orangish/redish, reminding us of the beautiful Dixie mountains in St. George. Perfect name for a perfect dog. Seeing as how Brittany Spaniels are bred for Fowel hunting, Colt is planning on teaching her how to point, and flush birds. We are both so excited, now to convince Colt into letting me get her a pink collar.. We shall see... ha :)

1 comment:

  1. Jenna: She is just adorable! Don't tell your Uncle Neal though....he has been begging me to get a puppy for several years. I love her name and YES I think you should get her a pink collar! Love you.

    Aunt Connie

    ReplyDelete