Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Trip to Logan Land :)

I was sooo excited when I was able to go to Logan! I got to spend some much needed time with my best friend Samantha, my MONKEY, and Jess!  It was such a good trip! The purpose of me even going to Logan was so I could meet with my school advisor and figure out what I needed to do next semester. Well the one day I decided to meet with her she was so busy, and out of the office all day long. When she was there, it was such a huge line I would have never gotten in before she closed. I was pretty frustrated, but it was okay cause I just got to spend more time with Jess and Kayser. J Haha While being in Logan I got to go with Jess to her Ultrasound, cause Bry couldnt get away from work. I was so excited and happy she wanted me to go because we found out the sex of the baby! It was so exciting! Technology these days is truly amazing! When we would ask Kayson if it was a boy or girl, he was just so insistant on it being a girl. If you asked him "what will you name it if it is a boy Kays?" He would say "ITS A GIRL BUGZ!!!" all put out. He would walk around the house talking about "His Sisters".. Oh man Jess and Bry it looks like you have at least another one up there :), or maybe a set of twins!! That would be just great! HAHA It was hilarous to hear what Kayson wanted to name the baby, Chicken Boo Boo Rain Rain Sun. He is not going to let up on this name, good luck Bry and Jess! To sum it up it was the best trip ever,  
While I was at Jesss house they were pulling out all of their Christmas J Kayson was so excited and saw this hat, he immediately put in on a was running around.. I had to get a picture of him
He wanted to do a silly face one J
Waiting to see BABY! SOO EXCITED, can you tell??

BEAUTIFUL Momma J Anxiously waiting..
CRAZY the images they can pull from a Ultrasound now..
Here is the Back.. It is crazy how you can see every rib, and the spine..Baby Looks like a ALIEN!
And.. IT IS A GIRL!!!! WAHOO! :)
Sooo excited about finding out its a girl!!! Best. Day. EVER. Love you Jess!!
I couldn't do a post without putting a picture up with my dear Sam!! I sure do miss this girl! Love you chicka!

No comments:

Post a Comment